Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Desert camo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Ok...Tacos

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
I like the old Remington highly polished monte carlo stock. Those were popular when guns were real guns. I am collecting the Seventies models of Remy's. I have a 700 BDL in 30-06 and the Woodsmaster pump 30-06 both look brand damn new. I love em but they will stomp a mud hole in your ass, spit on you, cover you in crap and walk away. Man do they have recoil. Holy Moses it hurts. The pump one will actually stamp Remington in you shoulder from that little 1/8 inch hard plastic stock cover. It's not a polite gun to shoot. As a matter of fact it's just plain mean.
Didn't realize we moved away from real guns.

IMG_3632.JPG

Didn't realize we moved away from real guns.
Well they were all wood with engraved stocks and grips. Today everything is black, black and black. They did't do it to make them look good they did it for another 300 bucks profit and we fell for it with our weekend tactical day dreams. They are still real but nothing compared to what they use to look and feel like.

Also the AR movement created a lot of gun owners. When we owned guns back in my days we hunted every season they had. Hell we would even go to other states to Pheasant hunt. There are guys out there like that today but not near as many as there use to be. Hunting was the only reason we bough guns. Not dreaming of saving our family from a break in or a zombie apocalypse.

Back
Top Bottom