• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal 22lr at Walmart in Lawrenceville

a__l__a__n

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
33   0
Reaction score
A while back I requested online to be notified when Federal 36gr 22 long rifle ammo (550 pack) is in stock at the Walmart at 1400 Lawrenceville Hwy. I received an email this morning saying that it is in stock. The email was sent just after midnight.

When I arrived at the store at 6:30am there was none in the case, so I found a manager who supposedly checked and said none came in on the delivery last night.

So either (1) she didn't really check; or (2) it all sold out between midnight and 6:30am; or (3) some employee is stealing it. Maybe there are other possibilities...

Anyway, if y'all are in the area it might be worth checking again later in the day. I won't be able to go back today, but I'd like to know whether they actually got it in so I'll know whether or not to bother checking the next time I get one of these emails.

I was at a Marietta Walmart at 5.50 a.m. this morning because an assistant told me last night that two trucks came in Friday p.m. and that they would have ammo. this a.m. Same thing - nothing on the shelves. An employee checked with the assistant manager (who never showed his face) and was told that there was no ammo. on the trucks. So, who's lying?

I plan to try this one more time and if I get the same run around I will call Bentonville, Ark.

I was at a Marietta Walmart at 5.50 a.m. this morning because an assistant told me last night that two trucks came in Friday p.m. and that they would have ammo. this a.m. Same thing - nothing on the shelves. An employee checked with the assistant manager (who never showed his face) and was told that there was no ammo. on the trucks. So, who's lying?

I plan to try this one more time and if I get the same run around I will call Bentonville, Ark.

Why would calling HQ make a difference? Walmart treats it's employees like dirt. I doubt you're going to get anywhere with them. I'm sure employees are buying it before it ever even hits the shelf. Walmart sells cheap chinese crap and tells their employees to apply for food stamps, walmart blows

Why would calling HQ make a difference? Walmart treats it's employees like dirt. I doubt you're going to get anywhere with them. I'm sure employees are buying it before it ever even hits the shelf. Walmart sells cheap chinese crap and tells their employees to apply for food stamps, walmart blows
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Calling HQ may or may not work - but it's the right protocol and better than rolling over.

2. If you're sure employees are buying it before it hits the shelf - what do you suggest?

3. CCI Mini Mags are "cheap Chinese crap"?

4. Walmart may "blow" but a most of the time it's because we let them.

Before I call Bentonville I will talk with the local manager to be fair and listen to what he has to say. The price I was given on a 500 round brick of Federal .22 LR was close to $21 so I think that justifies a little effort on my part before I give up and write them off.

If you have any positive suggestions I would like to hear them.

I haven't seen anything at all since the first of January at the Walmart in Monroe. Either they aren't getting shipments at all or there's someone regularly cleaning them out. I'm there almost every other day. I'm going to ask next time.

Probably an employee buying it all up and posting it on here at 4-5X the price........they are under paid and need to make a buck too....

Was there this a.m. and the employees are not buying 9mm apparently. Federal FMJ 115 grain 100 round value pack box, limit 3 boxes for $21.37 per box - seemed like a good price to me.

Back
Top Bottom