• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally had my AD

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/06/be...-world-record-grizzly-and-more/#axzz89ABDLk5C

Bella-Twin-is-shown-with-the-hide-from-the-world-record-grizzly-bear.jpg

Bella-Twin-Bear-Scull-with-date-horizonta.jpg

Which load do you have in the PMR?
TMJ or hollow point?
That is where I am confused. Considering the thru and thru at the hospital I was saying I was glad it had FMJ in it. But when I got home I saw the mag was full with Hornady critical defense!
Barrel very close to initial entrance it seems. Has me baffled, of course may never know what was in the chamber. This occured at the top of a retaining wall with woods on the other side so finding the expanded case may be difficult at best.

Detectives came after I was taken away and they were satisfied with what happened due to the evidence present.

Sorry this happened to you and glad it wasn’t worse. Thank you for posting.

I saw something where a guy was holding a shockwave style shotgun in one hand, fumbled with a cellphone in his other hand, pulled the trigger in a sympathetic response when he grabbed for it, ended in leg amputation. There were photos.

Not saying this to bash the OP, and I'm sincerely glad he's ok. But I don't understand the thinking behind carrying around a loaded gun unholstered. Every loaded handgun in my house is in a holster. I just don't understand having a loaded pistol with nothing guarding the trigger, not even in my safe. If I don't own a holster for it then it only gets loaded and fired at the range.
Be it a belt holster, or like my LCP pocket holster. Carrying a cocked and locked pistol unholstered is asking for this to happen.
Can't really chalk it up to "oh well it'll happen to everyone" unless we're talking about people who routinely carry around unholstered pistols, then yeah eventually it'll happen to them as well.

Hope you make a full recovery as painless as possible.
Why would I holster my nightstand guns?

IMG_0343[1].JPG

Not saying this to bash the OP, and I'm sincerely glad he's ok. But I don't understand the thinking behind carrying around a loaded gun unholstered. Every loaded handgun in my house is in a holster. I just don't understand having a loaded pistol with nothing guarding the trigger, not even in my safe. If I don't own a holster for it then it only gets loaded and fired at the range.
Be it a belt holster, or like my LCP pocket holster. Carrying a cocked and locked pistol unholstered is asking for this to happen.
Can't really chalk it up to "oh well it'll happen to everyone" unless we're talking about people who routinely carry around unholstered pistols, then yeah eventually it'll happen to them as well.

Hope you make a full recovery as painless as possible.
well didn’t say, but I imagine he was in his underwear, boxers, thong, or maybe even completely naked!
i am glad he is ok!

Why would I holster my nightstand guns?

View attachment 6032128
Please don't, we anxiously await your thread about how you shot yourself because you got up in the middle of the night grabbed your pistol because you heard a noise, then shot yourself trying to put the garbage can back upright that a raccoon knocked over while holding a pistol in one hand too.

Or you rolled over, half awake, to reach for your phone and pulled the trigger on one of those three accidents waiting to happen.

Can't wait to see how it goes down, but it's only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom