• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally had my AD

Please don't, we anxiously await your thread about how you shot yourself because you got up in the middle of the night grabbed your pistol because you heard a noise, then shot yourself trying to put the garbage can back upright that a raccoon knocked over while holding a pistol in one hand too.

Or you rolled over, half awake, to reach for your phone and pulled the trigger on one of those three accidents waiting to happen.

Can't wait to see how it goes down, but it's only a matter of time.
If it’s on the nightstand what about shooting yourself in the hand pulling your pistol out of a holster not attached to anything

Please don't, we anxiously await your thread about how you shot yourself trying to put the garbage can back upright that a raccoon knocked over while holding a pistol in one hand too.

Can't wait to see how it goes down, but it's only a matter of time.
Got to call BS on that one, definitely gonna need pics of the raccoon holding the pistol If that scenario goes down.
And housekeeping matter, wouldn’t paw be more appropriate?

Man, I had no idea you were one of those safety nazis. Picture is just for you.

Man I bet you'd really freak out if you saw me in Iraq sleeping with an M9 under my pillow and cuddling with an M249.

OIP.wO-lPb8jqrLifOoW3jDbUQHaFM
No cable needed, just a quality holster. A handgun is just a liability without it.

And definitely not a safety Nazi, I don't care who you slept with in Iraq.

If it’s on the nightstand what about shooting yourself in the hand pulling your pistol out of a holster not attached to anything

I have no clue what your talking about

No cable needed, just a quality holster. A handgun is just a liability without it.

And definitely not a safety Nazi, I don't care who you slept with in Iraq.

I have no clue what your talking about
If the holster isn’t attached to something, one hand will have to hold the holster while pulling it out with the other hand

Ok? That's the point of a holster, to safely hold your gun till it's needed. Would have saved OP 4 holes in his legs.
If you hold the holster with one hand during the act of pulling the gun out with the other hand , the gun is pointed directly at the hand holding the holster…..get it ? An accident waiting to happen especially in the dark and I know someone it happened to……no not me

I'm glad you missed all of the squirty bois you could have hit.
I had an AD with a lever action rifle. I had a round in the chamber and tried to half cock it. The rifle went off and the hammer bit my thumb. Not as bad as your event.

Back
Top Bottom