Florida gun laws

Twiztid

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
I'll be taking a trip to Florida, Just wondering if anyone knows how the laws there work for us GA residents, I have my GWL, I know they only allow CC, but what about it being loaded in the glove box/trunk with a couple boxes of ammo, loaded and in plain sight in my hotel room ect.

The laws probably don't say anything about your hotel room so I would think you could do whatever you wanted, assuming the hotel you're staying at doesn't prohibit firearms. Georgiacarry.org may have some links to get you to more information about the gun laws for other states though. Have fun on the trip!

i think i read somewhere that georgia has receiptrocating (sp) laws with the states it borders= you can legally carry your gun in other states if you are legal in GA.

Still need to read Florida statutes, the right to carry is reciprocal but the whens and wheres vary i.e Florida will nail you if you carry in a bar or if you are in a restaurant sitting at the bar (area designated primarily for the service of alcohol).
Some things you are used to in Georgia (beyond the basic right to carry) are not allowed in other states.

Back
Top Bottom