• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For the birthers....

The main problem with all of this is a question I have asked of State and Federal agencies: Does the birth document serve as identification?

They all answered no. I asked to see the original, they say "HELL NO that's our property." Even the Social Security office in Atlanta has a sign that says the BC is not valid identification.

So I find this to be moot.

It still may beg the question of it's intended purpose but that's another thread.

The birther issue is dead.

We have a twice elected president. Can you imagine the constitutional crisis if he were found invalid?
Which is why it won't happen. BUT... THAT is a very scary thought, that the reason something won't happen is because, well, we just don't want to deal with it.

Which is why it won't happen. BUT... THAT is a very scary thought, that the reason something won't happen is because, well, we just don't want to deal with it.

If there is one thing I have learned from talking privately to judges and lawyers is that the system is to be preserved at all costs. Even the cost of laws broken and liberties trampled.

U.S. history is clear on this.

Yea, recent history especially. What a shame.

Recent history is just fresh in the memory. Far worse things than this guy has done have been pulled off. He wouldn't be able to get away with the things he does hadn't all in power trampled and taken every inch they could.

Back
Top Bottom