• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

---For trade only posts---

That's what I always thought the reasoning was. And, some people are just born traders. I have purchased (for cash) many items on ODT that said trade only in the description.
this is my point right here. Ive done the same. But it was because they added a dollar amount in trade interests.

this is my point right here. Ive done the same. But it was because they added a dollar amount in trade interests.

Do you believe that if some one offers to pay full asking price on a for sale/for trade listing, the right thing to do is to honor that offer and make the sale?

we want a cash price,when do we want it? Now. @cashpricematters
^^listen to him odt. He has forgotten more than you will ever learn about trading and selling.

By the way biker. I applaud that feedback score. It seems everytime i see it it goes up another hundred!

yes? Why would you post it otherwise

And that is why I don't always list a cell price. Some times I just don't want to sail. And I agree that if there is a price listed, I would be obliged to honor someones full price offer.
I don't get rid of guns for a need for cash. I get rid of a gun for other guns or for gun related items etc.
you argue that:
If you are not intelligent enough to realize that cash can buy anything that you wanted to trade for-----then there is absolutely no cure for your level of stupidity.

By that logic I guess that one could also argue that some one who only wants to sellll is too stupid to realize that they could trade and then turn around and cell that item for cash...

Back
Top Bottom