• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fuel Injectors at 39,500 Miles?!

ohhh the vette's and camaro's have that too right? doesn't it require a high pressure fuel system? Like close to 2,000 PSI on the vette's? I think I'd skip all that for a simple truck.

Damn, that's terrible.
I wouldn't wish that on any cheby fan!
I would raise holy hell with corporate and definitely pursue the emissions route.

Called Corporate this morning and created a case number. The truck has been with them since Friday afternoon, so hopefully they will sort through it. Now the question is, do I tell the dealership I've created the case number and see if they try to settle it up sooner? They (corporate) mentioned possible cost assistance.

Called Corporate this morning and created a case number. The truck has been with them since Friday afternoon, so hopefully they will sort through it. Now the question is, do I tell the dealership I've created the case number and see if they try to settle it up sooner? They (corporate) mentioned possible cost assistance.

The responsibility is with corporate, not the dealer. The dealer did not design or manufacture the product, GM did. Go after GM, but be nice to the dealer.

The responsibility is with corporate, not the dealer. The dealer did not design or manufacture the product, GM did. Go after GM, but be nice to the dealer.

But the dealer sells and handles repairs on the product. The dealer is the face of customer service for the company

Back
Top Bottom