• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia-Vanderbilt

Dude, what can ya expect when everyone that's supposed to touch the ball other than the center and QB are sitting the bench with injuries? This isn't a coaching issue, it's a personnel issue.

Nick T

UGA recruits better players than Vandy and should never lose to them. I expect even our second string squad to know basic angles and play calls and where to line up. That is puss poor coaching.

Last edited:
The commodores, weren't they a disco group back in the day? Obviously disco is back and rap is dead. Lol. Hate it for UGA, nah who am I kidding, I laughed my butt off. Didn't see it coming though.

As far as all these "targeting" calls that have been thrown this season, yeah 98% are bs.

This season is certainly a player loss issue not at all coaching. Offensively, we can't even run the same plays we used to.
It stinks going from a national title hunt to probably unranked in two weeks.....
Oh, and we win yesterday if the refs don't throw the game with that targeting call.

This season is certainly a player loss issue not at all coaching. Offensively, we can't even run the same plays we used to.
It stinks going from a national title hunt to probably unranked in two weeks.....
Oh, and we win yesterday if the refs don't throw the game with that targeting call.

Player loss is part of it, but the defense is horrendous. By this point in the season, they should be progressing, not regressing. Grantham is not coaching these kids up and it shows.

And no, the refs did not cost UGA that game. Crappy play calls and turnovers cost them the game. Basic fundamentals have gone out the window.

Back
Top Bottom