• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get you some of that OD Green Hi-Point

Here's my new Hi Point:

i55.tinypic.com_29xw4nk.jpg

I'm selling it - here's my ad (this is actually an *almost* exact copy of an ad I found online):

Im selling this Hi point. It is custom with the works - fires flawlessly. It's by far the BEST gun I have ever owned - beleive me way better than a Glock. If it came between a glock and my hi point hands down I would take the hi point. This gun is AWESOME ! It's all decked out - custom paint job - what more could you want and im only asking ... $475 and im FIRM on the price. Dont wait to long this gun wont last.

Here's my new Hi Point:

i55.tinypic.com_29xw4nk.jpg

I'm selling it - here's my ad (this is actually an *almost* exact copy of an ad I found online):

Im selling this Hi point. It is custom with the works - fires flawlessly. It's by far the BEST gun I have ever owned - beleive me way better than a Glock. If it came between a glock and my hi point hands down I would take the hi point. This gun is AWESOME ! It's all decked out - custom paint job - what more could you want and im only asking ... $475 and im FIRM on the price. Dont wait to long this gun wont last.

forged frame an slide ?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom