• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

***Glock in Smyrna no longer takes cash***

Would this bother you if you couldn't pay cash?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are you to question why I question that? I understand they are not retail. I am (or was until now) glad they offer services for cash in the past. That is part of why I have been so loyal over the years. But telling me a lie about taking cash that I know for a fact is not true is not right. If you are gonna take payment for services, then my opinion is they should be "adult enough" to take cash. And if not that is fine it is their business. But, they did before.
It's possible they weren't lying to you. The employee could just be misinformed or not as "seasoned" as you. You're implying they have done it with intent to deceive.

You're mighty salty... better get some Popcorn.

It's possible they weren't lying to you. The employee could just be misinformed or not as "seasoned" as you. You're implying they have done it with intent to deceive.

You're mighty salty... better get some Popcorn.

Misinformation on the employee's part is possible yes. Telling me three times that I never paid cash when I have / got receipts proving it is "just bad customer service." The gentleman totally disregarded what I was telling him and insisted on telling me I was wrong. I'm not as "salty as I am disappointed."

Back
Top Bottom