• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

***Glock in Smyrna no longer takes cash***

Would this bother you if you couldn't pay cash?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theres alot of folks slammin the OP for his rant, i think he has a legit gripe.

If in fact I paid cash multiple times, drove two hours to get there then had to go get a dang MO, all while being told by multiple employees different bs....i would probably grunt too.
Not that it would make a diff....

Theres alot of folks slammin the OP for his rant, i think he has a legit gripe.

If in fact I paid cash multiple times, drove two hours to get there then had to go get a dang MO, all while being told by multiple employees different bs....i would probably grunt too.
Not that it would make a diff....

Glock fanbois will defend them no matter if the complaint is valid or not.

Years ago..years ago... I went to Glock to get sights installed on my very first Glock. Dropped the gun off, came back a few hours later to pick it up. The gunsmith was great, replaced some springs polished the feed ramp and installed the Glock night sights. When I pulled out my checkbook, he said “sorry we don’t accept checks.” I said ok just wait I will run and get cash and be right back, he said “don’t worry about it have a nice day.”

Been a Glock kool-aid drinker ever since.

Who are you to question why I question that? I understand they are not retail. I am (or was until now) glad they offer services for cash in the past. That is part of why I have been so loyal over the years. But telling me a lie about taking cash that I know for a fact is not true is not right. If you are gonna take payment for services, then my opinion is they should be "adult enough" to take cash. And if not that is fine it is their business. But, they did before.

Glock didn’t call you a liar. Some random guy working there insinuated it. I don’t see how that would correlate to no longer doing business with the manufacturer. But that’s your call.

Back
Top Bottom