• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Blogger Says Police Should Not Use Glocks?

Like the article says near the end, "wasn’t it just a couple of days ago in Texas that an officer armed with a Glock .45 dropped two would-be terrorists wearing body armor? Two head shots, under fire, in about 15 seconds?"

I had a brief conversation with the guy who wrote that. I let him know he sounded like a liberal wanting further restrictions on weapons. His article makes no sense, just like NY officers having a 12 pound pull on their weapons makes no sense. He was respectful and tried to explain to me his position but it still made no sense. We agreed to disagree on this. I have a very low tolerance for guys in our own community putting down certain weapons claiming how dangerous they are. He said Glocks are very unforgiving with their triggers. I informed him that all guns are unforgiving if the trigger is pulled. What a crappy article.

It was a public call out too...He defended his position but the vast majority of readers agreed with me.

Personally speaking, I have had way more close calls handling my hammer fired weapons than the striker fired ones...if I had any weapons, that is.

Reactions: MRH
Using his reasoning, I guess there were no ND's before Glock and Smiths? I'm happy to hear you called him out. Someone needed to.

Nope, not a one......god knows that some high speed mofo has never accidentally shot himself in the leg with a 1911 then posted it to youtube.

I agree. Glocks are for fanboys with too much money and too little brains. I'll take my xdm 45 any day. Don't beat me up too bad.

Back
Top Bottom