Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws

Spikes posted on FB that they too will be participating in this, but were vague on the details.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll bet anything that Glock will NEVER jump on that train. I've read a bit about Gaston and he really doesn't believe "civilians" should have guns...

Uh oh, you spoke ill of Glock.

Is anyone writing these big companies? We should be contacting the sales managers for LEO at these big companies on a daily basis, flooding their inboxes.

Let's start a thread where we post up the info to ALL the gun manufacturer CEO'S and sales reps. Let them know we don't need their business if they support states and gov't entities that don't support the citizens' rights.

What do you guys and gals think?

Let's start a thread where we post up the info to ALL the gun manufacturer CEO'S and sales reps. Let them know we don't need their business if they support states and gov't entities that don't support the citizens' rights.

Sounds like a plan.

thats why i dont buy new remington, colt, or smith and wesson products

those three seem to really favor government contracts over civi use

thats why i dont buy new remington, colt, or smith and wesson products

those three seem to really favor government contracts over civi use

I'm gonna start it up just shortly.....I don't know if any of you remember this but several years ago, Smith and Wesson almost caved in to the political pressures. I'll start the thread and begin with them!

I heard this on the radio the other day and thought it was pretty awesome. Supposidly Barrett started it when Cali started banning the .50 cal. It has started a really good chain reaction with the rest of the companies. Would be nice if glock jumped on board but I know it would KILL their buisness

Back
Top Bottom