• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun debate compromise.

Been writing them for months now. However, let them try and enforce a UBC because it will never work. The only way they can enforce it is by keeping a registration log. There would be no way to prove if a firearm was sold without a BGC unless there is a registration database.

I disagree, if a BOS is required by law to go along with the BGC. If you don't have a BOS then it could be assumed that you sold without a BGC. Your point may be why Congress is discussing how the forms will be kept though. They may say that you have to turn in your BOS to a gun store for them to keep with their 4473s.

Besides, there are tons of people that require a BOS and there is no law that requires it. Once it's actually law, almost everyone will require a BOS. It doesn't matter how or if it's enforced at all.

Will it work well? Absolutely not! That's the next step in their evil plan. They'll get most people used to the universal BGC. Give it a year or two. Then, they can come back and say that people just aren't doing a good job at keeping those records, the system isn't working as well as it could... let's just use a database, it'll make it so much easier for everyone. :)

bam, real registration.

I'm with you....don't get me wrong.
I don't want any type of compromise myself and I'm pretty much to the right of Ted Nugent in most areas and think we need to get the government wayyy out of our business.

just hypotheticals IF the republicants cave in and feel like they need to offer something up at least leave the checks to us not a third party with a fee.

Just whip out the IPhone or blackberry and get your NICS off.....yes anything other than leaving us alone sucks but these assclowns are not going to stop while this jerk wad in in office I can tell you that.

The last time I emailed Saxby Chambliss tearing him and the rest of the establishment republitards a new one concerning any type of compromise, he announces he won't seek re election....lol.....keep up the pressure guys.

Lets elect some real conservatives.

You can not compromise with idiots. As soon as they get a toe hold they will keep going until they get what they want. Kind of like the war tax that we are still paying today. NO WAY!! NEVER compromise!

and I AM DONE giving anymore especially if we arent getting something in return also

No freaking way...
If I had it my way we would not even need CCW'S to trade guns....

NO WAY ..........you give them an inch and they will take all of your FREEDOM.

It's a low tech registry which will get people used to the idea of a real digital registry later. It sounds like they may actually want those BOS's filed somewhere else which is even worse.
Hell no!

I hope you are not serious.
If you give an inch they take a mile ... Every time !!!

Still "Nooo". Give an Inch and they'll take a Mile.

But to know who has what and how many. Then they are able to asses which of the ten regions will be easiest to start with when they do start to confiscate our weapons.

So, no to ANY compromise. The compromises of the past 100 years have, and will continue to bite our asses

I am totally against it, and agree that it will only degrade our rights further, cost us more money, and lead the way to universal registration and confiscation.
Will it work well? Absolutely not! That's the next step in their evil plan.

I'm going to say no.

We need to stop talking about compromise.

You can not compromise with idiots. As soon as they get a toe hold they will keep going until they get what they want. Kind of like the war tax that we are still paying today. NO WAY!! NEVER compromise!

not no , but HECK NO!!!

How about a big hell no to all of it?

Compromise? We have compromised and where has that gotten us? The fight should be and is for restoration of rights taken. Nothing proposed gives a damn thing to the citizenry, it only takes!

Once taken it is decidedly a more difficult chore to regain than to maintain, we set no precedent, that we and our children must be destined to follow.

The end result is the same with further compromise and one needs to understand the vision of the key personnel promoting and pushing this agenda. It is a culmination of a complete total ban of firearms in the civilian hands. To accept compromise is to accept defeat and I'm not done yet damn it.

This quote is truth.

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Winston Churchill

Compromise? We have compromised and where has that gotten us? The fight should be and is for restoration of rights taken. Nothing proposed gives a damn thing to the citizenry, it only takes!

Once taken it is decidedly a more difficult chore to regain than to maintain, we set no precedent, that we and our children must be destined to follow.

The end result is the same with further compromise and one needs to understand the vision of the key personnel promoting and pushing this agenda. It is a culmination of a complete total ban of firearms in the civilian hands. To accept compromise is to accept defeat and I'm not done yet damn it.

This quote is truth.

I agree. We must realize the agenda is nothing new, it has been going on since the time of Lincoln and even before. To understand the true agenda, read. I suggest you start with the United Nations Charter.
I know there is alot of "conspiracy" talk and so it is what it is. The U.N. charter has one main goal in mind and one main means to achieve that goal. The means is in the charter "universal disarmament" that means the only people on the planet who will/can have arms ,will be the military/police of the World. Now any wonder why people claim the U.S. is the policeman of the world? Think damnit people think. Churchill was right and we are getting very close to that time when we will be forced to fight not to win but to die with our dignity.

Back
Top Bottom