• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun insurance?

Who gets paid if you crash your car die and ruin 3 machine guns? Someone is going to get a chunk of money.....

On a more happy note I hope this doesn't happen to you.
Actually If I crash my car , die and ruin 3 machine guns my girlfriend will get my $000,000 six figure life insurance , all the assets I have now and she would get the current replacement value of the insured ruined machine guns. Once I’m dead i don’t care what happens . I just want my lady to be set . She will be .

I went with Eastern Insurance Group. They don't require serial numbers, and really affordable. They allow your collection to grow and shrink cause you buy coverage based on the total cost of your firearms.

Includes optics and accessories, covers fire, theft, or if i just loose it.

https://collectinsure.com/what-we-i...ErMwVOlc5k0Obxob83y-9a2c0mJ1htFUaAgjKEALw_wcB
Right but what happens if the total cost goes up ? You gotta keep calling back? Them not having the serial numbers leaves you open for a claim dispute by them. You cannot provide the mountain of stuff they want ... they don’t pay out

Actually If I crash my car , die and ruin 3 machine guns my girlfriend will get my $000,000 six figure life insurance , all the assets I have now and she would get the current replacement value of the insured ruined machine guns. Once I’m dead i don’t care what happens . I just want my lady to be set . She will be .

You need to let go, tie that knot. Make it official! :ballchain:

You need to let go, tie that knot. Make it official! :ballchain:
Negative . She can get the cash when I’m dead . Getting married gives her a chance to get it while I’m alive. Not happening . It’s been 8 years now. That piece of paper won’t make a positive difference

I understand all the great promises and deals on Ins...Lets here some stories about claims being paid as in the end that is what matters most.

I’m sure this topic has been discussed on the great ODT before it how do you guys insure your guns? Do you use the NRA? Do you add specific riders to your homeowners insurance?

Do you keep a record of every firearm with serial numbers to insure them?

I use USAA, they insure my Guns and accessories. They will ask the basic questions about:
Gun Make n Model
Color
Ser #
Barrell length, etc
And, how much you want to insure each gun for

I understand all the great promises and deals on Ins...Lets here some stories about claims being paid as in the end that is what matters most.
No problem. On the same State Farm policy is my bmw 7 series . I hit a hole in the road going 130 mph . It bent all four M sport rims and messed up two of the tires . State Farm wrote a check for over $3,000 dollars to pay for it all.

My mom in all her wisdom felt it was wise to leave the diamond necklace I gave her in the middle cup holder of her car . Me being me I put it on the personal articles floater with my firearms . Sure enough someone got it . They again paid in full . Pleased both times

Back
Top Bottom