• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun market dying down?

I think the entire economy is in struggling, and we don't have a firm grasp of it because of the propaganda machine that is Washington, D.C.

I do a lot of e-commerce work; last year was a boom. I think people took those stiumulus checks and money they would have spent at a bar, movies, etc., and spent it on hobby stuff and home improvements. My customers were seeing 50 to 100% sales increases over 2019.

Now, it's reversed. Online sales are down everywhere.

Sales are down across the board, 2020 and early 2021 jumped everything very high. Even the housing market has slowed down.

Firearm sales slow down after hunting season starts anyway during normal times, so it's expected.

Ammo is coming back on the shelf at lower prices, guns are in stock. Good times!

I'm hoping since Chipman is no longer a potential ATF director it will also help calm things down for a while.
I'm hoping such, too. But I know in my heart they have another gun-grabber with similar 'provenance' that can't be as readily proven as a direct connection to the GIFFORDS gun grabbers organization as Chipman. You can count on it; it's what they do.

Gun sales down? Not really.

"In August of 2021, National Instant Background Check System (NICS) and the associated gun sales are at high levels, but not as high as the record sales in 2020. The August sales of 2021 are the second highest on record, as were the July sales in 2021."

Fair priced milsurps sell in just a few minutes. Gotta be quick…

Attachments

• 160E3693-1B6C-4CE4-94A0-B54CA0E02143.jpeg
    160E3693-1B6C-4CE4-94A0-B54CA0E02143.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom