Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Gun oil

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Dillernad grease

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
I like CLP for everything but the rails. For the rails I like Tetra Gun Grease. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350096436.047985.jpg

I have been using light oil for firing pins/other parts that don't move very far and Hoppe's gun grease for slides and semi-auto bolts. I want to try Frog Lube... the local guys had it, then sold out pretty fast- about the time it showed up on the ODT. I blame all of you. ;)

I guess I'm going to have to order from their website.

I thought Hoppes gun grease specifically says on the back that it should only be used for storing guns.

I use clp to clean gun and oil. Any metal to metal contact I add gun grease. I use a syringe with a needle that is cut in half to remove the tip. Wife works in the er and is always bringing them home by accident. Makes grease application precise and clean.

Just tried a lil grease on the bolt carrier on my AR's and all I can say is ooo-la-laah. Yes, I am French (not really, but I play them on the interwebs)...

Haven't shot 'em yet, but they seem to cycle very, how do you say; cleanly...with an emphasis on smooth...

A little dab'll do yah....

Back
Top Bottom