• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun ownership and adoption

Guess I'm not a candidate... That rabid Pitt Bull in the basement ruined my chances... But yes Rosie O' can adopt as many as she wants... I really had my eye on that 18 y.o. Russian girl too...

Guess I'm not a candidate... That rabid Pitt Bull in the basement ruined my chances... But yes Rosie O' can adopt as many as she wants... I really had my eye on that 18 y.o. Russian girl too...

Oh holy hell... (LOL) I think the table saw in my basement would have ruined my chances... and the 9mm in my nightstand.

It's a dang shame that the gov't would stop good parents from adopting and helping a child just based on the things mentioned in this thread. If someone has a serious interest in adopting a child- I've got to assume their heart is in the right place. It's darn sure not an inexpensive endeavor.

Last edited:
Some of the stuff that you have to answer is crazy. They are taking these kids AWAY from someone that has done not what they supposed to. You are treated just as bad or worse than who they are taking them from. Good in some cases I guess. Man the stories I could tell ya. I have a buddy that is a Criminal Physcologist and you don't know what some of these kids are put through.

Kids are a pain in the ass anyway. I would have given you one of mine when she came up and asked me to help with her Trig homework, or called me when she wrecked her car for the third time. Plus now I have to worry the rest of my life that some jackwagon will treat her nice and daddy doesn't have to kick his ass, as well as every other thing you have to worry over. On second thought get a few, why should you have all that free time and no worries

Kids are a pain in the ass anyway. I would have given you one of mine when she came up and asked me to help with her Trig homework, or called me when she wrecked her car for the third time. Plus now I have to worry the rest of my life that some jackwagon will treat her nice and daddy doesn't have to kick his ass, as well as every other thing you have to worry over. On second thought get a few, why should you have all that free time and no worries

This is true.

The people in my wife's family are not long lived and I can have babies with the next one.

Back
Top Bottom