• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun violence "solution"

What a load of bull****. Get down to Europe's level of violent crimes? Lmao! Europe & Australia have some of the highest "VIOLENT CRIME" rates anywhere, they just use knives, clubs, machetes, etc., etc., etc. instead of guns. Their violent crime rates went through the roof after they confiscated the people's guns, much higher than America. But they don't tell people that or want them to know that but that's none of my business. What a bunch of lying pieces of whale dung.

What a load of bull****. Get down to Europe's level of violent crimes? Lmao! Europe & Australia have some of the highest "VIOLENT CRIME" rates anywhere, they just use knives, clubs, machetes, etc., etc., etc. instead of guns. Their violent crime rates went through the roof after they confiscated the people's guns, much higher than America. But they don't tell people that or want them to know that but that's none of my business. What a bunch of lying pieces of whale dung.

Agreed.

This is America, not Europe or Australia. I don't care how they do things there.

yeah they cant compare it apples to apples any where because of "our freedom" to own guns..but per capita as violent crime its damn near the same

World population? There are stats here because we are a modern society of law abiding gun owners who have many documented transactions. Many parts of the world have no way to know who has what and where the weapons are buried......... This is definitely not comparing apples to apples. All I gather from the article is gun confiscation has resulted if fewer suicides but has not impacted the homicide rate significantly.

Here are the facts. Australia has some of the worlds toughest gun laws introduced in 1996. They have made absolutely no difference to the murder rate. Same in the UK and Ireland. Gun laws don't stop killing they don't stop criminals getting guns, they just stop good people from being able to defend themselves.

Back
Top Bottom