• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun will shoot its own hole out its a tack driver

Anecdotal: In more than 35 years of loading, shooting, collecting, etc., and having owned hundreds of rifles, I have had (and still do) one single rifle that will make one ragged hole only a little larger than the diameter of the bullet at 100, yards from sand bags on a bench with no coffee that day. One.

I took some friends to indoor range in Newnan several years ago. I had a CZ 75 pistol we were shooting at the moment. Range officer comes up talking , asked if he could fire (2) rounds. Sure.
He fired (4) rounds
1 hole in target.
He said damn I placed 4 in the same hole.

Hmmmmm....................

Anecdotal: In more than 35 years of loading, shooting, collecting, etc., and having owned hundreds of rifles, I have had (and still do) one single rifle that will make one ragged hole only a little larger than the diameter of the bullet at 100, yards from sand bags on a bench with no coffee that day. One.

$350 for it

I took some friends to indoor range in Newnan several years ago. I had a CZ 75 pistol we were shooting at the moment. Range officer comes up talking , asked if he could fire (2) rounds. Sure.
He fired (4) rounds
1 hole in target.
He said damn I placed 4 in the same hole.

Hmmmmm....................
So did he do a palmettomoon

"I'd offer $100 on the forum to some of the keyboard cowboys to show up at the local range, and shoot two targets with the results they were claiming. ""

I'll take that bet,my range choice, 50 yards with a factory rifle,my factory rifle,my rest,all day anyday

Well at least I have a picture of mine
tack driver.JPG

Back
Top Bottom