Gwinnett gun permit came yesterday

What do the new permits look like in Gwinnett? Like the driver's license? The old ones look like they were made by someone at Quicktrip on the copy machine and laminated by a six-year old.

What do the new permits look like in Gwinnett? Like the driver's license? The old ones look like they were made by someone at Quicktrip on the copy machine and laminated by a six-year old.

:D LOL, that made me laugh! Yeah, the new ones are actually nice... same size as DL and very similar in quality.

This couldn't be more true. The last time I renewed was back in 2010, it's already fallin apart. I'm surprised no one has said anything about it.

Thanks guys. I might try to renew early to get a new one. The old one is an awkward size and barely squeezes in my wallet. I can't believe how cheesy they have been all these years. Kinda ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom