• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Homeland security celebrates first graduating class of Fema corps.

legalizefreedom1776

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
17   0
Reaction score
http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/02/dhsfema-raising-an-army-2447374.html
*On September 13, 2012,**the Dept of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps youth, aka the Homeland Youth.

The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930's Germany . Regardless of their name, Obama's Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth! Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President's AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS's "Youth Corps", designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country!

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders, "Homeland Youth". While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing!

DHS raising an armed army!

The first problem one finds with this 'new army' is the fact that they are mere children. Yes, 18 is generally the legal age a person can sign a contract, join the military or be tried as an adult. But ask any parent - an 18, 20 or even a 24 year-old is still a naïve, readily-influenced kid.

Last edited:
This is not the first graduation class....just the first class to be publically listed.

They have these centers all over the country, one actually in Newnan that graduate these "Homeland Youth". The total number of graduates is unknown but there is a lot mroe than we expect im sure. Most of the ones I have seen have been young black and hispanic males (18-25 approx) and all seem to be hungry for a fight.

They better keep their identities as secret as possible because these guys are gonna have a huge target on their backs IMO.

Is it me or is there a little more FEMA/DHS activity than normal? I almost expect that most of our discussions in Area51 is going to be reality and moved to "Law & Order".

Is it me or is there a little more FEMA/DHS activity than normal? I almost expect that most of our discussions in Area51 is going to be reality and moved to "Law & Order".

Yeah. I still love the people who come into Area 51 and act condescending. ****ing brownshirts.

We should be spreading the word of REAL history!!! Not the rewritten history they are teaching our children. EVERYTHING happening right now as we speak screams Hitler era Germany and Stalin's rule. The old timers always said, "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". We are now repeating it because they refuse to teach real history to our young, instead they are training them and brainwashing them.

Back
Top Bottom