• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Homeland security celebrates first graduating class of Fema corps.

Numbers are one thing, but if you don't have the balls or the mental capacity to function when the **** hits the fan, your ass is grass. How many of them would be willing to stick around after his buddy standing next to him head explodes outta nowhere ? The ones of us in the population that have actually been in combat will wax the floor with them. Let them come, I hope they do 2 things before they leave home that morning-make sure their life insurance is paid up and kiss their families goodbye one last time....

You guys can talk all you want to about how you could take on waves of them, but the fact is you cant. They would outnumber and overpower you. Yes you might have combat experience, but 18-24 year old black and latinos prove every single day that they are not scared of a gunfight. What are the most feared gangs in the world filled with? THESE KIDS. They fear nothing, and life is cheap. You will be worrying about yourself and your loved ones, and they will just delve deeper into thier feeding frenzy.

Im not a coward by any means, but I do recognise a losing battle when I see one. If they roll up 20 deep, you would be a fool to not slip out the back door. He who runs away lives to fight another day. Retreat, regroup, rearm, and ambush.

They have a training facility a 1/2 mile from work and they shoot all day every day rain or shine. I talked to a local sheriff a few weeks back and they were unable to train because the lack of ammo, but got mad when I told them the Feds have plenty. That they are shooting daily.

Back
Top Bottom