• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you know when you've lost it?

Its why I didn't go to the natty to watch the dawgs lose. I sent my wife instead

thor.gif

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?
I stop being a dick to people on Internet forums and most of the anxiety, fear, hatred, and depression goes away.

I go on the innerwebs and troll trolls. Really stupid ones that see themselves as morally superior to the rest of the "little people". You know the kind, smug, arrogant, better than you, holier than thou, richer, dresses better, has a better lookin woman, nicer car blah blah blah. ODT is full of them. They are usually simpletons that lack any social skills what so ever, drive fancy cars or trucks, beat their wives and have micro weenies...Hmmmmmmm Wonder who that reminds me of.....

Hey man all I said was I don’t like Pink Floyd

reklawd reklawd

listen to this brother. This will definitely relieve some negative thoughts and anxiety. Trust me struggling with anxiety , severe depression and other certain serious thoughts that I don’t want to say is not easy, nor anything that one can just suddenly wipe those thoughts out of ones mindset. If you knew what I been through last year you would understand that it could be worse. I’ve experienced not only the possibility of death but also not being mentally competent. All because of a F***** drunk driver. Trust me brother you can overcome this difficult obstacle that a lot of humans go through and sadly not all of them were strong to keep moving forward. Yet they took the easy way out and left a lot of sadness behind them as they parish.

Anxiety is really something horrible for people who really have it, i know this personally.

the best way to describe it is never being able to turn your brain off. The army does a really good job of preparing you and planning for the what if’s. Absolutely awesome
Skillset. Issue is when you don’t need to what if everything to death and then you Turn those what if’s on yourself. You don’t have enough money, time, health, love, hobbies, mental focus, etc and instead of Focusing on fixing those Perceived issues you just worry about them. Like I can’t even imagine what doctors or craftsman under an deadline go through or feel.

Back
Top Bottom