• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How hard is it to convert a saiga?

I can take my optic off (sometime I have a red dot other times a scope) and put it back on the side mount and it holds zero perfectly.

That's great to know. You probably just saved me a ton of trouble. Love ODT for you all and what I learn here!!

I have rails all the way around my tactical Bulgarian Minx. Wonder if it would have movement issues like you've mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That's great to know. You probably just saved me a ton of trouble. Love ODT for you all and what I learn here!!

I have rails all the way around my tactical Bulgarian Minx. Wonder if it would have movement issues like you've mentioned.

Post up pics. Would like to see it.

Also, do your research on side-rail mounting options. There are a lot out there.

I have a Belarus BP 02
upload_2017-1-19_19-58-44.png

Midwest Industries makes a quality mount that I know works well.
upload_2017-1-19_19-59-46.png

Yes, I'm probably going to buy that Midwest side mount for my Minx. I don't know the Belarus rifle. Where is it from originally?

It is not a rifle. Belarus or Belorussia is a country in former USSR, west of Russia, north of Ukraine. They make good optics and optic mounts.
"Sparrow's tail" (lastochkin khvost in Rusian) side mounts are designed to hold zero. I have not used the Midwest rail, but my POSP hold zero perfectly. Key is to adjust the tension on the latch the right way. If we ever bump into each at the next M&G, I'll show you how. There are a couple of tricks. I might be on Utube as well, I just went by instructions that came with my POSP.

It is not a rifle. Belarus or Belorussia is a country in former USSR, west of Russia, north of Ukraine. They make good optics and optic mounts.
"Sparrow's tail" (lastochkin khvost in Rusian) side mounts are designed to hold zero. I have not used the Midwest rail, but my POSP hold zero perfectly. Key is to adjust the tension on the latch the right way. If we ever bump into each at the next M&G, I'll show you how. There are a couple of tricks. I might be on Utube as well, I just went by instructions that came with my POSP.

Brother, what is PSOP? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm learning.

Back
Top Bottom