• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much did YOU pay for snowflakes before election ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought mags and ammo starting early last year based on the news reports figuring you-know-who was going to be our next president.

But most of my money went to milsurps - didn't buy a single AR/AK. I did buy an extra Star Super in 9mm but I have twin boys and don't want them fighting over stuff when I'm gone so having two of something isn't /THAT/ strange...

Seems AR steel ammo is down about 3-4 cents/rd but I haven't seen the mags drop that much - maybe a buck or two? Nice to see .22 coming down in price, too.

Having a strong dollar right now makes the foreign ammo a lot more affordable.

It's great to see ammo dropping. Now if we can lift the ban on 7n6...

Deal's are better now, I have made some good deals on ODT accessories, AR' s are pretty cheap now, but since my wife is limited me to only 26 WEAPONS, I have to be careful on what I buy, my wife does NOT care about ammo buys , the more the better on ammo!! But, feels that we should only have enough weapons to build a 13 person squad. I think that my next rifle will be a AR Platform that fires a 7.62x39 round. That's, why I have been asking questions to ODT member's. I want one that is reliable and takes regular AK mags.

I think I paid $629 for a M&P sport II the week before election. I literally had everything I needed (AR included) but I bought it on impulse just because...I don't regret it. It's a good rifle and I plan on running the dog **** out of it. I'll get my money's worth, and the little $100 or however much I overpaid is easy to forget. Seeing ol' "cankles" defeated in November was worth a lot more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom