How Much Has This Frenzy Cost You?

That brings up another question, I understand the run on 5.56 ammo, but what is causing the run on 22 rimfire? :confused2:

if its a caliber that is commonly used by many people then it is the first to be raided, and there are alot of folks who shoot .22 and 9mm both are kinda hard to find right now

I have spent about $2400.00 on guns and accessories. I bought a DPMS ORC AR15 new at the store for $675.00 and a very nice CETME for $650.00. These are guns I have been wanting for a while and figured I should get them while I can but I was dead set against paying the inflated price and got lucky on these two. The rest of the money was spent on magazines and optics all of which I paid the regular price for. I got 20 and 30 round Pmags for $12.30ea and HK91 20 round mags for $2.99ea. I still have back orders out there for magazines at regular price hoping they will come in before its too late.

My ammo is pretty well stocked from before all hell broke loose. I see people selling the cheap Tullammo for double what it cost at Walmart.

I made $500 on a few items to offset the $2400 I spent and if the ban does happen and high cap magazines are banned then I will get the rest of my money back on the high cap pistol magazines I have. And I have ALOT of pistol magazines.

It's saved me a couple hundred bucks. I'm not paying the prices people want for ammo so I'll just wait til I find it locally or wait for my order from Georgia Arms. I was already prepared as far as guns and my stockpiled ammo goes so I'm just sitting back and watching the show now.

The only part that sucks is I'm only shooting .22 until I can get ahold of some affordable ammo.

People only shooting 22s. Cause many of us are not paying $375 bucks for a 1000 rounds of Tula. Not going to happen.

With everyone shooting .22 - what do you think a "reasonable" price for a brick will be in a month? I'm betting when they get back on the shelves, a brick will be over $22 (pun intended)!

Brick sounds like some drug slang. I'd be careful with undercover cops around here.... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom