• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I 100% support Red Flag laws now.

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
506   0
Reaction score
But this must be the first criteria - drive one of these squatted phag boats and catch a flag! (This dude was poontangin' around Canton at 9 am today)

Attachments

• IMG-0146.jpg
    IMG-0146.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 263
Who beat the **** out of your windshield? Get behind a dump truck?

Yep. Up and down I75, 285 and I 16 and I'm like a rock magnet. Those two came from over the 285 wall from the opposite direction of traffic! I just wait until I collect a few more or one cracks all the way across before replacement. (It's a work vehicle)

Yep. Up and down I75, 285 and I 16 and I'm like a rock magnet. Those two came from over the 285 wall from the opposite direction of traffic! I just wait until I collect a few more or one cracks all the way across before replacement. (It's a work vehicle)
Our Ranger has ALWAYS been a rock magnet…it’s a 97 and is on its 4th windshield, which is broken as we speak…

But this must be the first criteria - drive one of these squatted phag boats and catch a flag! (This dude was poontangin' around Canton at 9 am today)
I got stuck behind this douche leaving harbor freight a while back. Light seemed to take 5 minutes to change so I could get out from behind him and his sh*t music.

Back
Top Bottom