• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have been ordained

Newton's law of force and motion at work. Essentially, what goes up will come down with terminal velocity of approximately 9.8 meters/sec. which is still fast enough to terminate anyone on the receiving end particularly a downward head shot.

Yes, I finally got my license to perform wedding ceremonies. Unfortunately for some I'm going to be very selective. But if you happen to want and a k wedding I could be available...
_80833034_republicanthinker.jpg

Lol

Newton's law of force and motion at work. Essentially, what goes up will come down with terminal velocity of approximately 9.8 meters/sec. which is still fast enough to terminate anyone on the receiving end particularly a downward head shot.
9.8 meters/sec/sec.
It'll come down with the same velocity it went up, minus a bit for air resistance.

9.8 meters/sec/sec.
It'll come down with the same velocity it went up, minus a bit for air resistance.

Both of you are right and wrong at the same time.

If fired at any angle other then perfectly vertical it will come down with enough energy to do what bullets normally do (minus a little bit due to drag). If fired perfectly vertical and without any crosswinds to throw it off course (angular deflection) it will fall back at terminal velocity. Terminal velocity is actually fairly low for a tumbling bullet, I think it’s only about 120 mph or so, which is only 176 fps. That is enough energy to put a little dent in your head and make you say ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom