• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love almost every Ruger firearm but.......EDIT

honeslty after many years of trying to find one I like, I came to the conclusion that pistol caliber carbines are retarded for my purposes. If I am going to carry a gun as big as a rifle, I want it to have a rifle cartridge, not some limp dick pistol caliber that lacks enough power to be effective.
Might be fun suppressed but who can afford ammo? lol

honeslty after many years of trying to find one I like, I came to the conclusion that pistol caliber carbines are retarded for my purposes. If I am going to carry a gun as big as a rifle, I want it to have a rifle cartridge, not some limp dick pistol caliber that lacks enough power to be effective.
Same here. If it's a pistol caliber, and the magazine doesn't go directly into the grip I'm not interested. Nothing interests me less than AR-9's and 9mm AK's.

But I could go for an UZI, and saving my lunch money up for a B&T TP9 soon.

their current SA lineup don't look much better... that said I have shot a friend's P89 in 45acp, it shot surprisingly well. it's just too big & ugly. .....I don't understand how the stylist can mess up the lines between frame & slide like this:

1653600139544.png

My first pistol was a P94DAO and I couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn from the inside with it. I hated Ruger until I realized it was my own fault for picking that double action only model with its 13lb trigger pull.

Nowadays I love me some Ruger firearms…except that P94 which was also the first pistol I ever sold. No regrets on that one…lesson learned.

Same here. If it's a pistol caliber, and the magazine doesn't go directly into the grip I'm not interested. Nothing interests me less than AR-9's and 9mm AK's.

But I could go for an UZI, and saving my lunch money up for a B&T TP9 soon.

I’ve done the Uzi and the MP5. Even the full auto Uzi. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom