• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love almost every Ruger firearm but.......EDIT

Love it when the ladies get their skinny jeans all bunched up.Fuddin?Been accused of worse by better l suppose.Still haven’t made a valid argument.WAH! I don’t like the way it looks!Not valid.Seems the majority of negative comments are aesthetics,not dependability. I guess it all depends on what is most important on your list of requirements.

Love it when the ladies get their skinny jeans all bunched up.Fuddin?Been accused of worse by better l suppose.Still haven’t made a valid argument.WAH! I don’t like the way it looks!Not valid.Seems the majority of negative comments are aesthetics,not dependability. I guess it all depends on what is most important on your list of requirements.
Nah. Doesn't have to be ugly and uncomfortable to be dependable.

P95DC looks really good to me... Only gun that hammer a nail through a 2x4 when your done shootin'. I was told these were issued to army chopper pilots as a sidearm..anyone heard of that?

64163-DEFAULT-l[1].jpg

Nah. Doesn't have to be ugly and uncomfortable to be dependable.

You don’t understand how this game is played.

It’s either hideous, bulky, uncomfortable, AND dependable

Or

It’s Gucci, ergo, comfortable, AND NOT Dependable. Also, if you do not like fudd guns you’re a skinny Jean wearing gay guy who dates dudes named Steve.

Back
Top Bottom