• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If someone....

Just a opinion from a newbie, but a deal can take days from a PM then a meet is quicker by phone or text, followed by a quick yes I agree to meet you at home depot Saturday at 9:30. I will be by the rental equipment in a pink prius.

I've closed a deal in less than 5 minutes via PM at a Braves game, not sure how text is any faster. And you can work out the details via text, phone, carrier pigeon or any means you see fit, they just have to confirmed by both parties via PM to be able to use the feedback system.

So let me get this straight. Some of you actually only PM and never text or call anybody for a meet? I am down to "officialize" everything over PM, but I've never met up with anybody from here at some place/time through just a PM.

I've closed a deal in less than 5 minutes via PM at a Braves game, not sure how text is any faster. And you can work out the details via text, phone, carrier pigeon or any means you see fit, they just have to confirmed by both parties via PM to be able to use the feedback system.
Carrier pigeon is the only way I do business!

So let me get this straight. Some of you actually only PM and never text or call anybody for a meet? I am down to "officialize" everything over PM, but I've never met up with anybody from here at some place/time through just a PM.
Once the meet is set up in PM's I will text happily

Back
Top Bottom