• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF YOU HAD TO HAVE ONLY ONE FIREARM.

Anything in this video.

Just kidding. 4" .357 Colt Python New in Box Early 80s mfg.- you could do anything from conceal to take game.

1664743493890.png

I don’t mean to discourage anyone, and I know this thread is silly and for fun, but if you could only have one gun a pistol makes no sense. I’m assuming this is some weird apocalyptic/ war/ break down in rule of law scenario.

I don’t mean to discourage anyone, and I know this thread is silly and for fun, but if you could only have one gun a pistol makes no sense. I’m assuming this is some weird apocalyptic/ war/ break down in rule of law scenario.
Disagree. Pistol makes THE MOST sense. I can carry a pistol in Kroger pre-shtf. Can’t do that with a long gun. Can use it for HD, carry, matches, and at the range. Not ideal for hunting or full on war but for the times I’ve needed a gun in my life I did just fine with(or would have)
a pistol

Disagree. Pistol makes THE MOST sense. I can carry a pistol in Kroger pre-shtf. Can’t do that with a long gun. Can use it for HD, carry, matches, and at the range. Not ideal for hunting or full on war but for the times I’ve needed a gun in my life I did just fine with(or would have)
a pistol
Dont think you will have much need going to Kroger PSHTF.. Long gun….. Its whats for breakfast

Back
Top Bottom