I'll take it or I trade you

Yeah Arc, that never happened back in the "good ole days". Sure it did.

Nothing like it does now. Sorry but I don't agree............ Exactly the reason why I had to start using the "ignore" feature. Didn't have to back in the "good 'ole days"............

For those of you who wax so nostalgic for the good old days of ODT, when did the site change for you? Was it 2010 to 2011, or 2011 to 2012, or 2012 to 2013 or 2013 to present day?

Last edited:
Nothing like it does now. Sorry but I don't agree............ Exactly the reason why I had to start using the "ignore" feature. Didn't have to back in the "good 'ole days"............

Sorry I don't agree with you dude.

Anytime a community grows, the dynamic changes as well. The variable is the human factor and thank God we're not all alike. I love that there are different personalities, different views, different valuations, and different opinions on the site. Good God, if there were 12,000 members that were exactly the same, this site would be boring. I love the ODT! The way it was before, the way it is today, the way it is tomorrow. The "good ol days" are everyday I am on this side of the grass, breathing and contributing to this great community.

I think it has changed in the last 6 months even. I never thought I would've had the problems out of an established member, that I had this time trying to sell. But I guess it's the way it goes.

Back
Top Bottom