I'll take it or I trade you

I was not!

After seeing feedback and prior posting, but it was something I really want to get rid of, so was worth a shot.
I hear ya; seems like a lot of run-around and the typical "my stuff is worth more than your junk", sale price $1000 / Trade value $1500, guns posted for a healthy mark-up immediately after well known sales at some local places..... :rolleyes:

This is another thing I hate my post says can't travel far for this one $275firm then you get a pm that says come to me I give you $150 and I look at there location and its way up in north Georgia or in Macon can these folks not read or just don't care?

I remember back in the ole days the 2 parties tried to meet halfway to do a deal.Oh wait I did that this morning on a deal.

Sorry I don't agree with you dude.

Anytime a community grows, the dynamic changes as well. The variable is the human factor and thank God we're not all alike. I love that there are different personalities, different views, different valuations, and different opinions on the site. Good God, if there were 12,000 members that were exactly the same, this site would be boring. I love the ODT! The way it was before, the way it is today, the way it is tomorrow. The "good ol days" are everyday I am on this side of the grass, breathing and contributing to this great community.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even on here (if it doesn't get the "Mod axe"). Doesn't mean what you say is right, doesn't mean what I say is right. I'm not asking everyone to get on my side, it's just the way I see it..........

Back
Top Bottom