• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inflation

We can all thank the current administration. God help us if we get another 4 yrs. We'll all be living in cardboard boxes with nothing to eat

The current administration certainly made things worse by throwing gas on the fire with an additional round of stimulus, but the previous administration, the one run by the guy I voted for, did three rounds of stimulus and is much more responsible for the inflation than the current incompetent boob.

Trump certainly liked those printing presses.

If you are 1000% sure inflation is going to hit...then you need to put all your money to work by buying a house.

Say you pick up 2,000 sq ft home for $500k...that is $250 per sq ft.

If the cost to build goes up to $400 per sq ft due to rising cost and wages...you are protected with a $800k home

Dont complain...get ahead of the game...WIN

Does you no good when you can’t sell your house cause folks can’t afford to buy. Look at the market now. Slowing down due to interest rates. If you try to sell to get ahead your next will cost the same. Trading money for money isn’t winning. Have to move to Mexico to get ahead

Does you no good when you can’t sell your house cause folks can’t afford to buy. Look at the market now. Slowing down due to interest rates. If you try to sell to get ahead your next will cost the same. Trading money for money isn’t winning. Have to move to Mexico to get ahead
Don’t buy land or homes, buy guns. :-)

The current administration certainly made things worse by throwing gas on the fire with an additional round of stimulus, but the previous administration, the one run by the guy I voted for, did three rounds of stimulus and is much more responsible for the inflation than the current incompetent boob.

Trump certainly liked those printing presses.
I think one of his companies had the cotton rag paper contract. And the ink contracts.

Back
Top Bottom