• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It may be time to call it quits.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I have had some pretty nice firearms, but I am still not satisfied in my search for the perfect rifle. Since I have owned about one of everything I have come to the conclusion that there isn't a perfect rifle. So I think I am going to pick one rifle and one handgun and just stick with it and hold onto those. I am going to sell everything else because all they do is collect dust. I am hanging up my trading shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
holler at chya boi, im sure you got some rad stuff

but still, i dont think i could ever stop

so which handgun and rifle will it be?

Man that's an old song! I have from time to time had the same thought. Just keep one of each - rifle, shotgun, pistol and revolver - but then I sober up and change my mind!

I hear you. I have the handgun. Now I'm looking for the "one" rifle". A couple calibers makes reloading a lot easier.

Man that's an old song! I have from time to time had the same thought. Just keep one of each - rifle, shotgun, pistol and revolver - but then I sober up and change my mind!
Good song though. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I hear you. I have the handgun. Now I'm looking for the "one" rifle". A couple calibers makes reloading a lot easier.
I don't reload but downsizing and getting to know two firearms really well is a plus.

Back
Top Bottom