• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a friendly reminder, check your GWL expiration date.

I was at Dahlonega Gold and Pawn yesterday picking something up. As the young man handed me back my GDL and WCL, he politely mentioned my WCL expires in September. I appreciated that. I already have a reminder on my calendar, but that's one of the reasons I line DG&P. Same thing for CG&P. Both have outstanding customer service.

TruPrep did the same reminder to me earlier this week while doing a transfer. :thumb:

Funny you brought this up. I was at the local gun shop last week picking one up and he said hey you know you only got 2 months left on this right? Nope, I didn't even realize it. Glad he saw it and reminded me!

Mine expired last February and it was like November before i realized it. still havent renewed it but i need to.

Do you feel less like a subject when you're buying a new firearm and the FFL calls in for a background check before the purchase?
No. But I didn't succumb to the intrusive application and pay the tax to save a few minutes when buying firearms. I got my permission slip to exercise a Constitutional "privilege".

Back
Top Bottom