• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just curious to see how many people each of you know that has died from cancer or has had cancer. Trying to see if where I work is unusually high

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
In 10yrs I've been here I know and have worked with 8 friends or coworkers that have had cancer. Two of which are deceased and were in their 40's. Most had brain, kidney or lung cancer. This seems high but may not be.

The American Cancer Society has statistics and graphs:

Statistics from the National Cancer Institute:

What worker exposures do you experience that could contribute to your perceived high bias of cancer diagnoses?

Cancer sucks. Cancer is the cash cow for the medical industry. There's no cure if you actually have cancer. Anytime a cure - treatment works for some but doesn't work others is a red flag. A healthy person will do anything a doctor tells them to live, didn't we just see the with the experimental vaccine a few years ago.

All of these people either worked on submarines or have been stationed on submarines or b
Many shipmates with all types of cancer.. Laying inches away from nuclear warheads takes it toll. I don’t care what the Nav says…. Dosimeters and radiation badges weren’t accurate …. My opinion…

Asbestos exposure is another killer of Bubbleheads….

Back
Top Bottom