• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just curious to see how many people each of you know that has died from cancer or has had cancer. Trying to see if where I work is unusually high

In 15 years here, I've known 1 who passed from lung cancer (heavy smoker) and one from Lukemia (also a heavy smoker which I'm sure wasn't the cause but it didn't help matters.) I know one other who beat Prostate Cancer twice...also a heavy smoker.

I've seen lots more coworkers die from suicide and murder, heart attack and Covid.

I had prostate cancer. I worked in an environment that obviously aided in cancer development in the early 2000’s…I know of 8 then coworkers that have passed. Large local company of about 80,000 employees…..I also served at Lejeune in 1985….thousands were exposed to chemicals that help produce cancer.

I have had about a dozen fraternity brothers with prostate cancer only one passed and he was a macho type that wouldn't ever allow a doctor to stick his fingers where?? Mother, neice, nephew, aunt, sister, and myself have all had it, me and sister have survived. As you get older the numbers climb.

Back
Top Bottom