• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just had one of those "Im old" moments

Funerals are ridiculously expensive , I let my loved ones know to cremate me. Under a grand, dump the ashes anywhere, no burial expenses .

My mom has been dead 29 years and my dad 11 years. I have been to their graves 1 time, only because my oldest son wanted to go. I have no memories of them there. My family knows to have me cremated and sprinkled in the Etowah River. I have made it a point to have ton's of memories with my boys floating the river.

Lists...everything is on a list and if it isn't on a list it ain't getting done or bought. I can't remember ****.

LMAO! Reminds me of a conversation I had with my late Father when I was about 45 & he was about 75...I was complaining bitterly about having to write lists in order to get anything done, and he started laughing at me...I asked him what the hell was so dang funny?, and he replied having to write the list wasn't so bad, it was really bad when you FORGOT where you put the darned List!

I asked him if I had that to look forward to, and he smiled sweetly and said "If you live long enough"--LOL!

Back
Top Bottom