• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Land - recreational - investment

Shes a beauty (the tractor)

Before pic: I had chained the tractor to the tree and had just tightened the chain a little too much and was standing by tractor fixing to get on it to pull tree down and tree fell with the top 5 ft hitting the tractor - you can see some limbs on tractor seat and in front of the seat - a real close call. The Lord has saved me from my dumb self many times.
Tree 007.JPG

Before pic: I had chained the tractor to the tree and had just tightened the chain a little too much and was standing by tractor fixing to get on it to pull tree down and tree fell with the top 5 ft hitting the tractor - you can see some limbs on tractor seat and in front of the seat - a real close call. The Lord has saved me from my dumb self many times.
View attachment 1269011
I see the stain on the seat!! Glad you are ok!

View attachment 1269011

Been there. Snatch block that joker next time so you can drop it away from you.

Cool! What did you get?

65 acres and a farm house.1/3 pasture the rest hardwoods and pines

Three springs near back

I am pumped

She who must be obeyed gets to renovate farm house , we want to keep same look and feel just bring it up to modern comforts

65 acres and a farm house.1/3 pasture the rest hardwoods and pines

Three springs near back

I am pumped

She who must be obeyed gets to renovate farm house , we want to keep same look and feel just bring it up to modern comforts

Congrats and if you don't have one already, start looking into a tractor. It'll be the best investment you make.

Back
Top Bottom