• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let us discuss neutral feedback shall we .

Close the deal! I see so many people upset about the "almost" deals. If you close the deal and someone fails to hold up their end, you will ALWAYS have the choice to go scorched earth on them - if you want.

image.jpg

Hey All. I'm a FNG to ODT (how do you like all those letters) and I guess I've been pretty lucky. I sold a fair amount of stuff since I joined. The people I've met with to try or conclude a deal have all been GREAT. If I've offended anyone I will apologize quickly and often but I don't expect this from others.

The biggest problem I see is when you're selling a gun at a good / fair price and get a lot of responses to the post who do you pick to get the gun. This just happened the other day. I was offered a fair price from this gentleman who wanted to meet immediately but another member had what I wanted. Don't like those situations. I'm not politically correct but hate to build false hopes on anything. (Please don't ask me about our Moron in Chief and his many dwarfs. I will be very incorrect)

Back
Top Bottom