• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let us discuss neutral feedback shall we .

I am curious to hear what people have to say . I am about to leave my first neutral . We do not meet what the mods said I needed for a negative, we did not have a time and place in stone. The guy did commit to buying the gun. Apparently his wife kicked him in the balls and now he is hiding behind the couch . He can not drive in the dark or daylight hours so that hinders his progress . He did commit to buying another gun this week as well . Maybe he can only own 1 gun at a time . Okay gang your turn

I had a SPAS-12, for sale on here and one guy made a deal with me, it was for $1,200, when his wife found out she went crazy on him, he would not message or call me, I told him not to worry. I was going to give him a Neutral but decided not to, he was getting HELL from his wife. I felt sorry for the guy.

I had a SPAS-12, for sale on here and one guy made a deal with me, it was for $1,200, when his wife found out she went crazy on him, he would not message or call me, I told him not to worry. I was going to give him a Neutral but decided not to, he was getting HELL from his wife. I felt sorry for the guy.
Thats a sad story.

What chaps my bu** is when a member sends me a PM expressing much interest in my item when I'm also online, so I instantly message him back. That's the last time I hear from them, like they fell off the planet or something. Guess they have a lot of time to waste, because it happens more often than not on here nowadays.............

I did a deal last Saturday now 7 days ago. I forgot to leave feedback for the buyer until the next day. But when I did I send t him a PM telling him I did. As of today he hasn't responded or updated my feedback. And he's not a new guy. He's been around here a little longer than me. It's not a huge deal. I think I got enough ODT credibility already. I can't match some of you guys with your feedback numbers in the hundreds. But I'm legit.

I did a deal last Saturday now 7 days ago. I forgot to leave feedback for the buyer until the next day. But when I did I send t him a PM telling him I did. As of today he hasn't responded or updated my feedback. And he's not a new guy. He's been around here a little longer than me. It's not a huge deal. I think I got enough ODT credibility already. I can't match some of you guys with your feedback numbers in the hundreds. But I'm legit.

That's happened a few times to me too

What chaps my bu** is when a member sends me a PM expressing much interest in my item when I'm also online, so I instantly message him back. That's the last time I hear from them, like they fell off the planet or something. Guess they have a lot of time to waste, because it happens more often than not on here nowadays.............
DAMN TIRE KICKERS!

I've left feedback for two new guy's in the last three months, never heard a word from them, that really doesn't bother me as I have thicker skin, but the last three new guys I've PM'd, no response... Hate to do it, but I'm using my ignore button more that usual. Saves me time in the future of just wasting my time with folks who won't respond anyway..

I'll give you a positive for $5. How do you think BIKER13 BIKER13 got all that feedback?!

I've left feedback for two new guy's in the last three months, never heard a word from them, that really doesn't bother me as I have thicker skin, but the last three new guys I've PM'd, no response... Hate to do it, but I'm using my ignore button more that usual. Saves me time in the future of just wasting my time with folks who won't respond anyway..

That's too bad. I was considering dealing with you, but only once your positive feedback gets to 125.

Back
Top Bottom