• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

List of GA Based Gun Stores:

Updated last on 4/12/13

Guys, please feel free to add to the list, but to make it easier and quicker for me to update the list, please use this format when you can:

City: Name of Business, Address, Phone Number (if known), then any comments that you'd like to add.

Thanks!!

Rossville: GT Distributers, 100 McFarland Ave, (706) 866-2764
Really awesome shop. Prices are great on ammo, hence the inventory on 380 9mm & 40 can be low at times, but they've got really cool merch.
Great idea, thanks for posting it up. :D Just a suggestion, the bright green is really hard to read, maybe blue would work better.

Rossville: GT Distributers, 100 McFarland Ave, (706) 866-2764
Really awesome shop. Prices are great on ammo, hence the inventory on 380 9mm & 40 can be low at times, but they've got really cool merch.
Great idea, thanks for posting it up. :D Just a suggestion, the bright green is really hard to read, maybe blue would work better.

Depends on which screen theme you use; I use "Underground" which makes my background a dark grey, and the green shows up better than blue. Thanks for the addition and suggestion though; at this point it'd take too much effort to go back and manually adjust all the colors. If enough people showed a need I could convert everything back to white.

Back
Top Bottom