• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Live streaming video of Falcons game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you get NBC in with an OTA (antenna)?

If not, check Twitter for links to streams, not the ODT.

I don't have a twitter account sorry to impose on you. And why have a sports section if we're not to as sports questions on the ODT?

No imposition. The ODT doesn't like posting links to illegal streams of televised programming. It could be detrimental to the ODT if a broadcaster or say the NFL learned of said links posted on the site through a bot search.

I was was only attempting to point you in the right direction for links to streams. Go to www.twitter.com and use their search feature. Search for Falcons Patriots Stream and see what pops up. People will post links continuously. Especially a user named @Greg_Punzo. You don't need an account to search twitter, but you might consider creating one and then you can "follow" people that post content (like streams) that you like/want. - just a free tip. :)

Didn't realize it was illegal, disregard this thread. Like I said I've never had to do it cause I have satellite at home just heard it was possible.

Didn't realize it was illegal, disregard this thread. Like I said I've never had to do it cause I have satellite at home just heard it was possible.

Well the streaming and rebroadcasting of copyrighted content is illegal, not really watching it would be illegal. You know how you always hear,

"This copyrighted broadcast is the property of the National Football League. Any rebroadcast or reproduction without the consent of the NFL is strictly prohibited."

Your best bet is to find the links on Twitter since they pop up and down all the time right before a game or event. @Greg_Punzo is a good source. That's all that dude does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom