• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask still? I'm not sure I want these retards working on my heart.

I think that's the same at all Dr. offices. I know I have to wear one at mine.
I Just got back from an appointment at my doctor in Tate. I was the only one wearing a mask because I was just so used to seeing that at my other doctors' offices. No one on staff there nor most of the patients wore them.

I think they finally got figured it out from two years of complete Bullsh!t from Fauci and the CDC. Everyone at the doctors office seemed very happy and relaxed, IMO.

I remember when flying on an airplane (>5 years ago) and you would see, sparingly, but they were there, Asian flyers with masks. Things that make me go ...hhmmmmm...now. What did they know back then?

It's standard policy at the heart doctors office because of the age and vulnerability of the patients. I had to wear one during my stress test on the treadmill with 2 young nurses in the room

I remember when flying on an airplane (>5 years ago) and you would see, sparingly, but they were there, Asian flyers with masks. Things that make me go ...hhmmmmm...now. What did they know back then?
They know tuberculosis infections rate is four times the national average amongst other Asians.

All that stuff was because of Legionnaires Disease, SARS, bird flu, etc. General funky-town stuff not associated with New World Order takeover obedience.... :0)

Back
Top Bottom