• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MLB moves All Star game out of Georgia

Good! Less traffic, less crime, lower real estate etc. I will take good morales, honesty and safety over a little $ any day. GTFO!
Yeah tired these big corporations trying to dictate our state government. Our legislators & governor finale grew a pair balls and made a attempt to fair elections . To hell with pro sports they are all over paid spoiled brats. The reason the stadium was built and the braves moved their was due to high crime that the APD couldn’t or wouldn’t kept under-control so now want go ballgame have go to new stadium coast more park higher price tickets . As far delta those assholes can pack up leave to anymore when I have fly somewhere I use any other I can instead Delta .

The one sport I really follow and enjoy has decided to bend over to the libtards spouting fake news about a voter law that truly changes very little mostly just clarifies things better and doesn’t restrict anyone from voting. Hope all Cobb voters that voted Democrat enjoy all the lost income the all star game would have brought to the county

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31183822/mlb-moving-all-star-game-atlanta-georgia-voting-law
Good,take the film queers with you on the wayout.

Back
Top Bottom