Money says your shop ain't got GFL service!

sublimebeer

Default rank 5000+ posts
Brut 33 For Men
103   0
Reaction score
I wanted to take some time out of the day to share a great customer service story with people that might care about that sort of thing. In my line of work it literally can make or breaks your business. About two days ago my best friends fiancé and her best friend called and asked for my help in finding a 357. I was unable to get off work to ride with them on their search for the perfect gift. The girls are totally clueless about guns. However the one young lady(who is single) is so cool that she is buying the gun for her father for Christmas. Now, back to telling you that they know nothing about guns is a understatement. So much so they almost drove me(a close friend) crazy with all their "silly" questions. I know how mean/rude gun shop guys usually are. I wanted these lil ladies to have the best experience possible under the current conditions at gun shops(zombies buying guns).

I contacted our member for Ga Firing Line here on the ODT. I let him know that I had some ladies coming and what they were looking for. He got back to me really fast telling me that he would walk them through options and he assured me they would have a great buying experience. Well, as fate would have it our member contact was in the back getting work done and didn't know the girls were there(they got there much earlier then they stated, and what it told GFL). The girls end up calling me telling me what an amazing time they had. They said they didn't want to leave even though the shop was packaged. I asked them if they had met up with our ODT contact. They said "no, but Wes as the man. He even wrapped the gift for us. We asked a million questions, but he would just laugh along with us and explain why some options were better than others".

In all I really appreciate once again GFL. Every time I've gone I've left satisfied. I was worried about the girls maybe not getting the best service. I've heard the guys and girls at the shop have been working over time. Not only with the holidays but with the gun grabbers. I am happy that Wes took time to be kind to total strangers on a day where most people would be short tempered and ready to break! He just made two gun fans. They are going to get lessons there. That is a plus for the gun community. The more trained experienced shooters the better.

Thank you Ga Firing Line for following up with me to make sure the girls got what they needed. Positive feedback score to these guys! Ps the wrapping paper is epic.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I hear alot of great stuff about this place. I personally got kicked out lol but thats long and gone. I will come back to them some day later in the future. Maybe when they get more colt ARs in. :D

I shoot at quick shot Atlanta. I shop retail GFL. It's worth the drive for me. Prices elsewhere are always more. From my buying experience.

I hear alot of great stuff about this place. I personally got kicked out lol but thats long and gone. I will come back to them some day later in the future. Maybe when they get more colt ARs in. :D

I hear ya. The new owner CEO really tries to make people happy. In this world you can't please everyone. I heard through the grape vine that they broke a standing 36 year long sales record last week. All that business and still great service. That is why I wrote this.

Back
Top Bottom